Is crafting a big part of your life? Wouldn’t you love to earn money while doing something you enjoy? How about the convenience of setting your own hours? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then Stampin’ Up! is the perfect opportunity for you.
Doing what I love, and sharing what I love with others are just a few of the benefits that made me decide to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. I love sharing my passion for stamping with family and friends, meeting new people, and having the chance to build a great business doing so. I also get to set my own schedule and that is a definite plus!
Here’s some of the benefits you get, when you become part of my team, the Inkypinks:
- PRODUCT DISCOUNT – Demonstrators get up to 25 percent discount (instant income, dependent on level status) on all Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It’s a great way to support your love of stamping, paper or digital crafting, home décor – or whatever your passion may be!
- GREAT VALUE STARTER KIT – The starter kit is completely customisable, and at a low price of $169, for $235 of product, it’s great value!
- EXTRA INCOME – You’ll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting – just how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger – the monthly payment for your new car. That’s the beauty of the demonstrator experience – it’s all up to you!
- ANNIVERSARY PRODUCT CREDIT – On completing your first year with Stampin’ Up! and Inkypinks, you’ll receive a printable certificate and a $75 product credit from me to spend on more goodies!
- MONTHLY CHALLENGES – Every month there’s a new creative challenge to take part in, in the Inkypinks Facebook group. Winners receive a gift as well!
- ANNUAL EVENTS – By achieving certain sales and leadership milestones, you could be eligible to attend fun annual events like OnStage Live or OnStage Local.
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE – This is your business, so you can put as much (or as little) time into it as you’d like!
- AMAZING SUPPORT – Stampin’ Up! loves their demonstrators and it shows through their AMAZING demonstrator support materials. Workshop ideas and audio and video training, on all kinds of topics, are available at your fingertips on the demonstrator website.
If you would like some more information on becoming a part of my team, please fill in the form below, and I will contact you. Alternatively, you can start the sign up process here :)